IDFC Credit Card Loot Deal: IDFC FIRST Bank Bank Credit Cards are loaded with a host of benefits, offers & features. Some of them are listed below and will be applicable as per the card variant available to you which will be explained in this post. Here I am going to provide you with all the details to Apply Lifetime Free IDFC Credit Card so Read out the Post Below and Apply Now!!
Key Highlights of IDFC Credit Card Eligibility
|Income Requirement||Minimum of INR 25,000 per month|
|Employment||Salaried or Self-Employed|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days|
|Self Employed||Yearly Income 5 Lakhs+ (No income proof is required on good cibil score)|
Apply Lifetime Free Credit Card & Get Rs.1000 in ur PayTM Wallet
1) First of All Open the Given Link In Your Default Browser to Get IDFC First Bank Credit Card Lifetime Free
Apply IDFC First Bank Credit Card Free
2) Enter Your PayTM Number
3) Apply for IDFC Credit Card and you will get Rs.510 Amount in your PayTM Wallet after Approval
4) Open Above Page to Apply for IDFC First Bank Credit Card Enter Your Name (As on Aadhar) and DOB with your Mobile Number and Click on Get OTP Button.
5) Agree Terms and Verify Your Number with OTP and Click on Proceed Button.
6) On the Next Step, Enter Your PAN Number, Gender, Current Residential Address (As on Aadhar), and PIN Code and Proceed ahead.
7) Select Your Occupation, Company Name (Any), and Net Monthly Income (>25,000) and Click on Continue Button.
8) On Next Page You will able to Get 2 IDFC Bank Credit Card which is lifetime Free and You can Select Any One :
- Get IDFC First Millennia Credit Card OR
- Get IDFC First Classic Credit Card
9) Here I Selected IDFC First Bank Millennia Credit Card and Click on the Get Your Card Button.
10) Enter Asked Details on the Next Step to Generate Your IDFC First Millennia Credit Card and Continue.
11) Continue to Add Your Office Locality, Area, Address, and Landmark for Your Free IDFC First Bank Credit Card and Proceed.
12) Select where you want to deliver your Credit Card and Where you want to get a statement and Proceed.
13) Enter Your Aadhar Card Number and Verify it with OTP for KYC and Submit your Details.
14) Now You need to Complete a Video KYC within 3 Working Days or You can Schedule a Request Call and Complete Your Process.
15) Your Application for the Lifetime Free IDFC Credit Card will be approved and You will Receive Your Lifetime Free IDFC Credit Card On Your Door Steps Soon!!
₹1000 Profit Related –
- Profit from Successful Card Disbursal
- Tracking Time: 1 Hour
- Confirmation Time: 30 Business days of receiving the card
- ₹1000 Paytm cash will be credited after confirmation
Welcome Benefits Of This Card ↓↓↓↓
✓ Joining Fees: Nil
✓ Annual fees: Nil
✓ Welcome Offer: Gift Vouchers worth above ₹500 on spending ₹15,000 within the first 3 months on select variants
✓ Get yourself insured: Personal Accident cover of up to ₹10,00,000
✓ Get up to 22.5% cashback (maximum ₹25,000) on the Samsung website and up to ₹7,500 cashback on the Vivo website.
✓ Dining offer: Upto 25% across 1,500 restaurants, on all cards
✓ Movie offer: Discount offers between 25-75% on movie tickets every month on select variants
✓ Accelerated rewards : Up to 6X for online purchases on select variants
✓ Up to 4X rewards: for offline purchases and rental spends on select variants
✓ Evergreen rewards: Reward points that never expire
✓ Cashback on EMI: 5% cashback (up to ₹1,000) on the transaction value of the first EMI
✓ Lifestyle benefits: Complimentary airport lounge and golf access on all premium card variants
✓ Interest free cash withdrawal: from ATM for up to 48 days
Documents Required for IDFC Credit Cards
Following is a list of documents that you must submit along with the duly filled SBI Credit Card application form:
- Proof of Identity: Passport, driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID card, Overseas Citizen of India card, Person of Indian Origin card, job card issued by NREGA, letters issued by the UIDAI, or any other government-approved photo ID proof.
- Proof of Address: Passport, driving license, Aadhaar card, Voter’s ID card, utility bill not older than 3 months, ration card, property registration document, job card issued by NREGA, and any other address proof approved by the government.
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slips for two months (not more than 3 months old), latest bank statement (not more than 3 months old), ITR with audited financials, and computation of income.
1) Is there a Joining/Membership fee for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards?
- There is NO Joining or Membership fee applicable on any of IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Cards.
2) What are the current offers available on IDFC FIRST Bank credit cards?
- Lifestyle benefits – Discounts on shopping, dining & movies, complimentary round of golf every month, etc.
- Travel benefits – Complimentary airport lounge access.
- Other benefits – various in-app online discounts, discounts on health and wellness outlets, etc.
3) Is there an expiry date on the reward points accrued on my card?
- There is NO expiry date to the reward points accrued on your IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card
4) How do I generate my credit card PIN?
- Click on the “Generate Credit Card PIN” on the pre-login page [https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login]
- Enter “Customer ID” & “Credit Card number” and click on Get OTP
- Verify using the OTP sent on your registered mobile number
- Enter and Re-enter the PIN of your choice and click on confirm
- Your Credit Card PIN is set
5) Will I be asked for my Credit Card PIN at every POS terminal, be it domestic or international?
- For all transactions in India, yes, you will be asked for a PIN for completing the transactions. However, outside India, you will be asked for the PIN only if the POS terminal is enabled for PIN authentication.
1 thought on “₹1000 Free Paytm Cash + Lifetime Free Credit Card”
Super and tq