Irrespective of whether your Apple device is covered by the initial AppleCare or extended by AppleCare+, it is always quite essential and important to check your AppleCare status. The Apple coverage check is an essential and the first step towards availing a repair. Let us check out the 4 Ways to Check Applecare Status with ease.
4 Ways to Check Applecare Status
We will check out the different options to help you check AppleCare status with ease. The steps here would be helpful in arriving at the right options for your needs.
Check if you have the genuine AppleCare
The first method or step would be to check if your Apple product is genuine or not. The check lets you get access to the proper AppleCare coverage check. You can simply visit the official Apple website and you should be able to get information about the AppleCare plan that you are linked to.
You can do this through the following steps –
- Got to the official coverage check website for Apple.
- Enter the serial number of your device.
- Type in the captcha code when prompted
- If the serial number is verified by Apple, you should be able to get the complete details on your apple product and the AppleCare Plus coverage.
How to check the AppleCare status of Multiple Devices?
If you have multiple Apple products, you can check their AppleCare status simultaneously. You can simply download the Apple Support app from the official app store and sign in with your Apple ID. Once you have signed in to your account, tap on your account icon at the top.
On the next page, tap on Coverage. You should find a list of all your devices that are connected to your Apple ID. You will also get a note that indicates whether you are covered by AppleCare or AppleCare+. You can tap on the device to find more information about it.
Check the Apple Care Plus Certificate
You can also check the AppleCare Plus certificate and find more details on the status and expiry date of the care plan of your Apple product. You should ideally find it in the mail received when you made the purchase of your Apple product.
The email should generally be marked Apple Care Proof of Coverage, and it should provide you with the details on the expiry date of your Apple product. Make sure that you have downloaded the coverage certificate as soon as it is received in your email.
Check the AppleCare Status of existing Apple Products
Another method to check the status of Apple products would be to follow the steps explained here below –
- Go to the official support page for your Apple product.
- Log in with your Apple ID
- Under My Devices, you will find all the Apple products that you have linked
- If any product is covered under the AppleCare+ plan, you will find the info indicated.
- You can click on them to find out more about the coverage and expiry date.
You can use the page to buy a plan or extend your existing plans. You can add additional coverage for any of your specific devices.
Those were a few of the best options to help you how to check the AppleCare status on your device and buy AppleCare+ if you so desire. If you are wondering if AppleCare+ is worth it, it would be advisable to check all the factors and options that are available at your disposal. You may not need to go with AppleCare+ on all your devices. It may be advisable to go with the AppleCare+ protection only if you are looking for any sort of protection against accidental damage.
A few FAQs
How do I check how much time is left on my Apple plan?
- You can simply access your device details on your Apple support page. That should provide you access to the complete details of the time left on your AppleCare or AppleCare+ protection. You can check out the status and find out how much time is left on your Apple plan.
Can I cancel an AppleCare+ plan?
- You can cancel your AppleCare+ plan within 30 days of purchasing the protection.
How many times can you claim AppleCare?
- Your AppleCare+ protection is available only for up to two claims of accidental damage.